Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2005

Reeves' Christening

Reeves and Henry were christened yesterday. It was such a special day, and we couldn't have asked for any better weather! What a glorious day! I'm so glad they were able to be christened together. The boys did great during the ceremony. Henry let the devil out, but I'm a bit nervous because Reeves didn't make a sound. Does this mean we're going to have to deal with it later?? Reeves was very interested in what Marc, the minister, was saying, and he was particularly interested in the bowl of water. He didn't reach for it, but I think he wanted to!
We had a lovely luncheon at my parents' house afterwards. Good food, family and friends. Judy's cakes were a hit! (FYI, they came from Ashley Bakery.) Reeves had fallen sound asleep on the way from the church to the house (a three minute trip), but once we got there, he rallied. Henry took a great nap on the front porch.
I haven't downloaded pics yet, but I'll try to put some up tonight. I'm fighting a sore throat right now, so I may head straight to bed when I get home. But Caroline has some great ones on her blog.

No comments: