Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Down Low






I moved Reeves' crib mattress down today. I can't believe it is already time to do that! Time flies with these little ones. Yesterday, I took him out of the bassinett, blinked my eyes, and now he's standing in his crib! It is so important to treasure every moment. He loves it. He can't pull himself up yet, but it won't be long. In the meantime, he is perfectly content to be placed on his podium, stand there, and survey the domain that is his room.

He is hot stuff up there! And with those new teeth, it won't be long before, as you can see, he will be biting the paint off of the rail. Caroline, I guess I need to get those covers!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Time flies!I can't believe he is standing up in his crib already!! He is too cute!!
Soon he'll be running to catch up with DuBose and Fordham!!

Amanda said...

What a happy boy!! He will be pulling up on everything before you know it... even on you!!