For whatever we lose(like a you or a me),
It's always our self we find in the sea.
~e.e. cummings
Monday, March 27, 2006
Happy Birthday, Jules!!
We hope you have a great day!! Welcome to the 30's!! Love, Kak, Bryant, and Reeves
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Many thanks! So far, 30 ain't so bad!I love to catch up from time to time by reading your blog! Can't wait to see you, Bryant, and Reeves again soon! Love, J
5 comments:
Many thanks! So far, 30 ain't so bad!I love to catch up from time to time by reading your blog! Can't wait to see you, Bryant, and Reeves again soon! Love, J
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment