
So, Daddy has officially saved dinner for Reeves and as a collateral benefit, also saved my sanity. I was concerned for a while that I wasn't going to be able to actually feed him a real meal anymore because each dinnertime was such a struggle. He'll eat when he's hungry, right? He's not wasting away yet. Turns out it was just me. Reeves is uncontrollably happy when Bryant walks in the door, and after showing him all the things he has been playing with, he is almost giddy to impress him with how well he eats all his food.

Thank heavens! And the good news is that Daddy's golden touch is infectious and has imbedded itself so deeply into Reeves that even on those nights when Daddy works late, his plate still gets (mostly) cleared and with little to no fussing. What a relief. I owe B big time for this one. Mission completion!
1 comment:
I love how the boys' faces light up when Stephen walks into the room. It definitely makes me fall in love with him all over again.... I love these pictures.
Post a Comment