Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look! My Keyboard Works!

It's a good thing we have a wonderful network of blogger friends who do their best to keep us on our toes and keep us up to date with our blogging. I don't know why, but I have found it difficult to blog recently. It's not for a lack of things to blog about. There are always funny and important things to jot down with two growing boys in the house. I think what I need to do is put a "Blogging Appointment" on my calendar at least twice a week. It's so easy to get on the computer during naptime and although I do it nearly everyday, I find myself reading and not writing. So, from here on out, I will make a concerted effort to update more regularly, even if it's just to note something silly or momentous one of the boys has done.
In the meantime, I did find this great site where you can upload your pictures and make a short slideshow with music. As long as you only do the quick "movies", it's free. I spent (wasted) an hour or so playing with the other day. I can't figure out how to get it on this blog. It keeps going to my photo blog, so I've just embedded it as a gadget here. Hope it works.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I say update your BLOG and you get all fancy. :) I love the video. Might have to copy. :) Love ya!

Nancy said...

There you are!! I was wondering what had happened to you and those cute boys of yours.

Love the sunset picture!!

Kak said...

Had to change it. That was a Sample picture. I was having trouble getting to my pics. I'm still trying to find one I really like!

Anne said...

Love the video.

Yeay - a post!

I had a blogging problem for a while too. I felt like I was under pressure to perform and then just started doing it based on what I wanted to write, not what I thought I should for my little guys (notice I don't do many pictures any more - they were keeping me away because pictures and Blogger only kind of get along).

Amanda said...

I hear ya'. I don't know what my problem is, but I would rather read than write right now. So bad that I haven't documented many of the fun events and stories. Oh well... maybe someday I will gain my momentum back! You are doing a great job!!