Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy Baby

I am so glad to report that we have our happy baby again. Reeves had his first day of antibiotics yesterday, and, although getting him to take the medicine is an absolute bear, the results are well worth it. He has to take 12 ml of this stuff. We have to be sure to give it to him right before we feed him otherwise he is full and won't possibly take it. It is almost the amount of an entire feeding, luckily for him, a good bit of it ends up on the chair, the burp cloth, his clothes, my clothes, you name it. But as much of a hassle as it is to administer the meds, he slept through the night last night and woke up happy this morning. When I went in his room this morning, he was lying on his back, smiling. I said, "Oh, look at my happy baby!!" He responded by laughing and rolling over. It was too cute.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Glad he is back to his happy self. Give him hugs and kisses from me and Fordham!