Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Junior
















I just love walking (and occasionally running on) the new bridge. It is such a wonderful addition to our city. Everytime I go I take my camera because each time I'm up there things are changing. It has been fun to chronicle the demolition of the old bridges. I try to take a picture of Reeves in front of them each time, just to be able to show him that he was actually around when they were still up. I know we will still be talking about them when we are all rocking our great-grandchildren.
Mom and I went this past Sunday. We had a great, brisk walk on a cloudy cool afternoon. We had decided to walk the whole way over, so she met me in Mt.P, then we parked her car downtown. Perfect idea, right? Well, it is until you realize, as you are approaching the first tower, that the keys to my car are in my pocketbook, which is safely hidden in Mom's car, in the Cigar Factory parking lot! I am a testament to the fact that you become more absent minded after pregnancy. Needless to say, I ran back and got her car, and she and Reeves continued on to Mt.P. One of these days, I'll be able to go all the way over the Junior. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy my trips halfway up and halfway back!

No comments: