Not sure whether it's because his grandfather is a dentist or because the watermelon toothpaste tastes so good. Whatever the reason, Reeves loves brushing his teeth. He loves it so much so that last night, he was willing to skip his playtime in the tub to head to the sink to brush. We were a mere three minutes into his bath. I had only just washed his hair (granted, that doesn't take a long time), and he was standing up, trying to climb out of the tub. I was shocked. Even his Water Everywhere book was not enough to keep him interested in the bath. We have always brushed his teeth after his bath, but he has never before wanted to skip his bath to brush his teeth! I am glad that he enjoys brushing his teeth, but I will be terribly sad if this messes up his baths. I love watching him play in the tub.Well, at least we know that the "Brush your teeth, wash your face" routine at bedtime shouldn't be a big fight!
1 comment:
You just wait. One minute something so routine that he loves is terriffic.. the next minute he hates it with a passion (or at least pretends to hate it for that particular day). Ha! The mind of a toddler....
Post a Comment