Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tummy Troubles

This cool washcloth was just about the only thing that gave Reeves any relief that first night.
Well, we are still dealing with the tummy thing. Bryant and I got it on Thursday, and it made my heart ache to think that Reeves was dealing with anything like the pain we were in. B had to leave work around 3:30 and go home and get in bed. I made it till 5:00, but that was only because we had an auditor in. It took all of my energy not to double over while I was talking to him! Anyway, I was shaking by the time I walked in the door, and immediately crawled under the covers. Thank heavens for Judy and Julie. They kept Reeves out there Thursday night so that Bryant and I could sleep. I don't know that we would have made it without them. We never would have gotten over it in a day, that's for sure. I should say, Bryant and I never would have, unfortunately, it is still lingering in Reeves. But luckily, he is getting better and better everyday. We have his 15 month appointment today. I'll be interested to see what his weight will be as his diet has consisted mostly of yogurt, baby rice cereal, and Teddy Grahams for most of this last week!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh how sad. I am glad to hear that y'all are better. I hope that Reeves gets better soon.

Hugs.

Amanda said...

Poor Reeves! It stinks when they are so sick. I'm glad it was short-lived for you and Bryant. Hopefully the weekend with Mom and Dad will be all he needs to start feeling like himself again!

Anne said...

I'm so sorry you've all been sick. Count your blessings that there was someone to help when you got it.

Dorothy said...

YUCK!!! Only thing worse than a sick baby is a sick husband! Especially when you got it too!!!

JTW said...

Pobrecito! He looks miserable. I hope he's feeling better now.