When your child is in one of his "Sunday Go To Church" outfits, and you forget to bring a bib, you make do with the next best thing. If only the life jacket had a little pouch at the bottom to catch the crumbs, it would be perfect. By the way, this stayed on for the rest of the day.
2 comments:
Your wisdom is great . . .
Hi Katherine and Bryant!
This is Sunny Walker, PC c/o'94. Katherine, I don't think we have ever met, but I went to PC with Bryant. Started in 1990 as a freshman while Bryant was a senior. We served on one of the Student Government committess together; at the moment I can't remember which, but it was fun. Are Reeves and Bennett future PCun's? I have been meaning to email for awhile and have just recently gotten around to it. Have also been contemplating a blog and started that today. It's fun, kind of time consuming, but a great way to keep up with friends. Tell Bryant Hello for me.
Here is my blogspot if you'd like to check it out and feel free to include the link on your blog. http://www.blufftonbriefings.blogspot.com
I get the feeling that I'll probably get reacquianted with other PC alums through blogging before too long.
Sunny Walker
Post a Comment