Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

That Smile

That's the smile that makes me smile. That's the smile with the single dimple on the right side. That's the smile that I can get sometimes and Daddy can get sometimes, but Reeves can get all the time. Just this afternoon, he climbed into my lap and squished Bennett's feet. I was certain they were broken. But that's the smile that followed, so I knew all was well. That's the smile that Bennett gives whenever Reeves walks past or whenever Bennett hears his voice. I love that he already loves his big brother. That's the smile that he has perfected. That's the smile that I am always after. I finally got it on film.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

He and Fordham have matching dimples. :) I LOVE that smile. What a cutie!

Amanda said...

Soooo cute!

Caroline said...

I mean, Fordham's dimple is on the left side. Oops. :)