For whatever we lose(like a you or a me), It's always our self we find in the sea. ~e.e. cummings
Kept thinking you were gonna say where it was fun to stay. Looked for captions. Took a minute to see "YMCA". Blonde on tight.Love it!!
And with Cooper-too funny! Remind me to tell you what Betsy calls him!
Love it! He is too cute!!!
I've just run through most of the blogs of you ladies from Aileen's blog links. I got to your name...not a single person has updated in quite a while - what? Are you all on summer break or something :0)Hope all is well.
Where are you? The YMCA?I've missed your posts.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kept thinking you were gonna say where it was fun to stay. Looked for captions. Took a minute to see "YMCA". Blonde on tight.
Love it!!
And with Cooper-too funny! Remind me to tell you what Betsy calls him!
Love it! He is too cute!!!
I've just run through most of the blogs of you ladies from Aileen's blog links. I got to your name...not a single person has updated in quite a while - what? Are you all on summer break or something :0)
Hope all is well.
Where are you? The YMCA?
I've missed your posts.
Post a Comment