I hate to break it to all you other mommies out there, but apparently I am, to quote Reeves Monday night, "the BEST MOMMY IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER!" I'm not sure if I get a trophy, but I'm expecting a certificate in the mail any day now. Of course, this was after he had been reprimanded for something or other, but touch black, no take back. I have the award, and I'm not giving it up. I really want to thank the little people for this because without them, well, I wouldn't be a mommy, so I'd probably have to give it to someone else. Thank you, Seattle, we love you! Peace out!
For whatever we lose(like a you or a me), It's always our self we find in the sea. ~e.e. cummings
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
And the Award Goes To...
I hate to break it to all you other mommies out there, but apparently I am, to quote Reeves Monday night, "the BEST MOMMY IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER!" I'm not sure if I get a trophy, but I'm expecting a certificate in the mail any day now. Of course, this was after he had been reprimanded for something or other, but touch black, no take back. I have the award, and I'm not giving it up. I really want to thank the little people for this because without them, well, I wouldn't be a mommy, so I'd probably have to give it to someone else. Thank you, Seattle, we love you! Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!
I too, am the winner of that award. I must be the jr. category winner and you the tike category winner.
I am usually bestowed this wonderful title when I give him something or allow him to eat/drink something.
I was actually reissued this title this morning upon delivering his birthday present.
We are lucky moms as well as "The Best Ever".
Post a Comment