Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Water Baby

Saturday, we Bairs had a nice relaxing day at home. It was nice to have absolutely nothing on the agenda. Reeves took a great morning nap, had a wonderful lunch, and went for a swim. We finally set up his baby pool, and he loved it - although, I think he may have been a bit confused at first, thinking it was a bath. I suppose if I had put a bathing suit on him, it would have helped with the distinction, but that tooshie is just too cute! Well, that and the fact that we gave him some of his bath toys to play with.... You will notice that the pool is a nice bright yellow with a nice royal blue bottom. I bought this thinking how convenient it would be to have this little blow up pool that will neatly deflate and be out of the way, and the colors are awesome for pictures. Well, the colors may be great, but the blowing up bit is a nightmare. From now on, this pool stays in the car for a swim need emergency. Tomorrow, we get in Daddy's truck and head to Wally World for an old fashioned, hard as a rock, plastic pool. Reeves will get much more home swim time if we do that!

No comments: