Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

What Day Is It?

Where does the time go? I have been telling myself that, although I am behind on updating, I'm not really that far behind. Umm, actually, yes. I am that far behind. It seems that if I can't get motivated to blog after I have put Reeves down, after Bryant and I have eaten dinner, after I have cleaned up from dinner and straightened up the house enough so that if there was an emergency in the middle of the night, and we had to go to the hospital, and someone had to come inside our house to pick something up the next day, I wouldn't be totally embarrassed for them to see the mess, but they would probably still have some clue as to the fine line we tread in living like civilized human beings as opposed to a sort of subspecies, recognizable as human in form, but markedly underdeveloped when it comes to any sort of organizational or purging skills, (a little digression?), but before I get in bed, then the blog just doesn't get updated. Not to mention the fact that I am sometimes able to play at least 3 games of Free Cell before my photos actually upload to the blog. Long story short, this post is just a promise to let you know that I am, even as we speak, composing new posts to my blog, and I will (pinky swear) work on it tonight, and these posts will have pictures. In the meantime, if you would like the silent movie version of what has been going on in the Bair household, just check out the photo site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»