To this:

This was as good a picture as I could get of the three of them. And this was with the fast camera!
I just love this picture of Leeze and William. I wish her face was a little better lit, but it is such a sweet moment. He is really getting to know his big sister. And she just loves him.
And here's an equally precious picture of Reeves and his little cousin. Reeves was fascinated and kept giving him kisses. Luckily, this was one of those rare kisses where he wasn't using William as support but rather was leaning on the boppy. Like I said, William must be one tough dude!

Of course, aunt and uncle had to get their kisses in too. I think that's my kiss that's making him smile. I'm just sayin' is all. Can't wait to watch this little one grow.
1 comment:
Love these pictures. What a cute nephew you have......
Post a Comment