Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Joseph Greenwood

I just wanted to post about our friend's child, Joseph. He received a new heart on Thursday night/Friday morning. He is an absolutely adorable child who will be turning 6 on Wednesday. I would go into detailing the whole story, but it brings me to tears, and there is a wonderful website that does far better than I could. Joseph has been through so much in his short life. He and his family are in our prayers every night. I ask that you add them to yours as well. As many of you know, my family and I are huge fans of MUSC transplant teams. They bring new life from tragedy. They are truly miracle workers. I only hope and pray that JoJo's life post-transplant can be as full and rewarding as Lolly's is.

No comments: