For whatever we lose(like a you or a me), It's always our self we find in the sea. ~e.e. cummings
Friday, August 03, 2007
The BBB - Night 2
Last night started out better in the Big Boy Bed. He went down more easily. He is still nopt so sure about going to sleep in there, but we're keeping at it, and I know it will get better with each passing night. I say last night started out better, but he came into our room much earlier than the night before. Not sure why he's waking up like that, although I think the fact that it was like a thousand degrees in our house last night had something to do with it. That AC is the bane of our existence and has been since we moved into the house. Apparently, it's too powerful for our humble abode. What the heck is that? Isn't that like being too rich? Is that even possible? Well, yes, it is. I hate that AC, and it's not like replacing it is a real option right now. So anyway, B took Reeves, put him in his crib, and worked his magic with the AC. (Somehow he's able to get it to go cooler that I ever can.) Things finally cooled off in the house. Reeves fell sound asleep. Bryant fell sound asleep. I tossed and turned and tried to get comfortable, read some, watched some Cosby Show reruns, and finally found sleep somewhere in the wee hours of the morning. I'm convinced the last month of pregnancy does nothing more than fully develop the baby's lungs and prepare the mother for sleepless nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment