Carma. That's what it must be. Not that I was rude to the receptionist last week, but I should have known better than to even mention my frustration with her on the blog. I knew it was going to be this way. I got "squeezed in" for my appointment today, and what should have been a quick 30, maybe 45 minute visit turned into an hour and 45 minutes. On a positive note, I now know many more secrets to improving my golf game than I did before I walked into the office. I also know that the shaft angle of the newer, bigger drivers is sharper than it used to be, forcing the golfer to stand closer to the ball than he would otherwise off the tee. I think I only closed my eyes three times.
Anyway, here are the stats:
Heartrate: 120's
Weight Gain: 1 pound
Dilation: basically same as last appointment, maybe 1-2 cm's
Becky has ordered another ultrasound for next Thursday, mainly just to check the amniotic fluid level and re-check the baby's size. She's not worried, just wants to be sure of the size since my total weight gain for this pregnancy has been only 14 pounds. Well, 14 pounds since my first appointment. I know I packed on a few pounds before that appointment! No talk of inducing, which is fine with us. Hopefully, that will still be the case after Thursday as well. Open house at Reeves' school is on my due date. Should be interesting. I remember washing the car on Reeves' due date back in 2005, so I'll probably try to squeeze that in too. It'll be a nice way to cool off if nothing else.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pictures!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment