Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Safe Place

One if Reeves' favorite things lately is to build forts. I love this, although I must admit that the OCD side of me gets just a little perterbed when my 2 year old doesn't understand the physics of space and volume. If the fort is only as high as the ottoman, chances are pretty good that, yes, every time you stand up in it, it's going to come apart. I guess it's just not as much fun to make your own fort as it is to have Mommy construct it. I wonder what I'll use when Bennett outgrows the playmat.
Luckily for him, Daddy is not quite as nit picky as I am. He and Reeves are perfectly fine with nothing more than a roof over their heads, a couple of good books to read, and a flashlight to illuminate their wonderful world of make believe.

1 comment:

Head Lima Bean said...

and it totally annoys me when they wreck these beautiful forts we create with such glee...