
We are going to St. Simons this weekend to visit with Reeves' godfather, Bopper, and his family (2 boys, 9 & 7, and a girl, 1). Reeves is very excited about the prospect of watching all these older children play. He knows he will be able to learn many new things and hopefully some cool tricks, like advanced drawer opening and getting out of a childproofed area. In anticipation of warm, sunny weather, we have raided the "bigger clothes" storage box. Sidebar - I can't believe he is big enough to wear these things! I remember buying them "for next summer", not even being able to fathom that this time would ever get here! Anyway, one of the things we found was Reeves first bathing suit. What fun!
After he pretzelled up on me, I was finally able to get it on him, and off he went. Oh, what a big boy he is! Crawling around the whole house, checking himself out in the mirror. He is hot stuff! And he is ready for the pool. We took out a second mortgage and bought his dermatologist recommended sunscreen. It's actually pretty cool. It's Australian (about as authentically Australian as Foster's) - Blue Lizard - and the bottle turns blue when it is hit by UV rays - just in case you were wondering if perhaps today was the day that the sun decided not to emit its harmful rays, and you could get away with not coating up! Thank heavens for the UV ray detector bottle! Lord knows, we've been needing something like that! Anyway, Bryant and I are both desperately looking forward to some time away and 4 full days with Reeves. We're also super excited to visit with Bopper and Becky and the kids. We hate to miss all the fun here this weekend, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make!
FYI, there is a mirror on that wall. Reeves is checking himself out.
6 comments:
Where did you find the Blue Lizard sunscreen? I have been looking for it b/c our peditrician recommended it as well (esp for babies under 6 months)! By the way, he looks like a super stud baby in his bathing suit! I can't wait for summertime!
Kerr Drugs
They don't have a lot of it, so you have to look - it was on the bottom shelf.
k:
where and when on ssi? if we are there too would you like to meet for a beverage or two?
gwen
My boy is in a swim suit already! Where did time go? I can't wait until this summer when we can take him to the beach with us! He is definitely the cutest boy in town!
Give Reevesie a big kiss for me!
Aunt LoL
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Post a Comment