I fought it for so long, but I am now so glad I finally (a year and a half ago) did succumb to having a digital camera. I never think about it until it's time to get the prints. I just ordered prints last night for the first time since early February. It cost me about $20. I got roughly 125 prints. Cost-wise, it's not only less than developing 5 rolls of film, but I don't have to buy the film, and these are 125 prints that I actually want! I don't end up with 10 or 12 pictures per roll that I just can't bring myself to throw away, so they end up cluttering up the backs of closets. For better or worse, I am a true believer in taking a picture 4 or 5 or more times until you get the perfect shot.

Try...

Try...

Try...

Almost there...

Got it!
As you can imagine, with a film camera, this got quite expensive, particularly now, with a child. But no more! I love it.
I know you all are already well aware of all of this, but it still makes me so happy!
3 comments:
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment