Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Hump Day Chuckle

Let me preface this by saying that Bryant and I never eat breakfast at home during the week.
As I'm getting out of the shower this morning…
B - "Do you want breakfast this morning?"
Me(shocked) - "Sure."
B - "Cool. What are you going to make?"
Me - "Well, THAT's going on the blog!"
Guess what? No breakfast.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has conversations with my husband and then I say to him "that is going on the blog" - although I don't always post them! We never eat breakfast either... I always bring a bagel from home to work and eat it here while I catch up on blogs! :)

Ashley said...

What - was he smoking crack this morning? I would have been rolling on the floor laughing at Brad's suggestion that I cook him breakfast on a weekday. Never gonna happen.

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»