OK, I'm just conducting my own unscientific poll.
"Doing launrdy" is:
A: Putting the clothes in the washing machine and turning it on.
B: Moving clothes from the washer to the dryer and, if necessary, reloading the washer with more dirty clothes.
C:Removing dried clothes from the dryer, balling them up on the counter. Moving clothes from the washer to the dryer and, if necessary, reloading the washer with more dirty clothes.
D: Removing dried clothes from the dryer. Moving clothes from the washer to the dryer and, if necessary, reloading the washer with more dirty clothes. Immediately returning to the clothes just removed from the dryer and folding them, then returning them to their right places in various closets and drawers.
I'm just wondering. Please leave your answer in the comments.
Thanks!
9 comments:
hmmm....looks like it is D. Are you reacting to someone TRYING to help with the laundry? :-)
My answer is D
However you left off DuBose's answer which woud be -
E: Remove clothes from body and leave in heap on floor until wife glares at you long enough to encourage putting them in the hamper.
I say it's A&B combined. Everyone knows the laundry fairy takes it from there.
D... and I would agree with Nancy's response as well, the heap of clothes is often found right next to the hamper. I mean come on! Although in my house, the folded laundry often sits in a basket on my floor for 2-3 days - but I'll take the blame for that!
CP-I'm not reacting to someone trying to help with the laundry. I'm dealing with someone who is "doing all the laundry". HAHA! I also forgot to mention, in addition to Nancy's E:, there should be an F: After dumping dried clothes on the counter, removes and wears the one piece which prompted the "laundry doing" in the first place!
Definitely D. I can't say much because I don't always follow D either, but I do always finish it all in the end.
D. Enough said.
A good wife would say D, but I'm not sure I am there yet! It takes me awhile to get all the way through that process, but it does get done eventually, not necessarily immediately!
In the time it took you to create this survey, you could have done "D" so I would not have had to do "A", "B", & "C".
Post a Comment