I just heard from Jodie and Van. She has just delivered, by C-section, their second son.
James Guerin Willis
Guerin is 7 pounds, 7 ounces, 21 inches long. He has some hair, but not as much as Davis did when he was born. Although still more than Reeves has to this day!!
I can't wait to go meet the little man. I really thought she was having a girl!
I will post pictures later tonight.
3 comments:
Congratulations Jodie, Van and Big Brother Davis. I am glad that everyone is healthy.
Congrats! I have honestly been waiting with anticipation for the news!!! I know ya'll are happy she is there in Chs so you can go visit!!! And by the way, I'm soooo glad you updated your lilypie ticker :) Too cute!
Kak - you have deleted all your links!!
Thanks for the congrats. We will keep everyone posted. He's still needing oxygen right now.
Post a Comment