Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Reeves' GodBopper

Reeves' godfather, Bopper, came into town this weekend for a visit. It was such a treat to see him, and Reeves fell immediately in love. It took only two tries before, "Where's Bopper?" was met with a quick head turn in his direction. Bopper gave Reeves his first bit of corn on the cob and worked on teaching him how to blow sugars. Unfortunately, R gets a bit distracted during the hand to mouth part of it and ends up just making Indian noises. Whatever, it's all adorable! I love it when Bopper comes to town because he is such a good influence on Bryant. For some reason, when I suggest to Bryant that we work in the yard, it comes across as nagging, but when Bopper just comes and starts doing it, Bryant is encouraged to do it as well. I'm not quite sure I understand, but it's just as well because, to be honest, B and I don't work terribly well together on outdoor projects. I think we have two different plans of attack, and they come from opposite ends of the spectrum. Nevertheless, Bryant and Bopper got a ton of fencing up this weekend - all the way from the back of the lot to the edge of the house. Yay, no more tighty-whiteys in our face!!

Here are two of my favorite guys with their masterpiece!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

the fence looks great! So, when is the outdoor party?

Elizabeth said...

The fence looks great!! I'm impressed that ya'll did that on your own!

Where did your lilypie ticker go?
Did you take off today for Reeve's birthday?