Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another Boy, Of Course!

So, for a while, I was doing pretty good. I was fairly accurately guessing (predicting) what the sex of any given child would be. Then, I went on a run where I was like, 0 for 5. So I gave up. I decided I would no longer even venture a guess. Heartrate, carrying high or low, morning sickness, swelling, all of these old wives tales meant nothing to me anymore. These tried and true predictors were failing me. I have remained quiet on the sex recent little ones. If I don't guess, I can't be wrong, and, just ask Bryant, I don't like to be wrong. But with Caroline's Butter Bean, I got back in the game. I knew, just knew, she was having a girl. I'm not sure why I knew this, but I did. Almost to the point of buying a little barrett for Anna Pinckney. (Thank heavens for a busy day yesterday!)
Well, I'm back on the wagon. Mr. Pinckney Syms entered this world and smacked me back down. Just when I was beginning to feel confident again, he put me in my place. I am off in a minute to meet the newest arrival, and I can't wait. I can't believe how big our little group gets getting. I think we're up to at least two a year now. Pinckney, please know you are so loved, and you have a horde of older friends who are ready to indoctrinate you into the ways of a true Southerninfant, toddler, and child. Welcome to this world, Pinckney!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hee hee. :) Thanks for your kind words. Love ya!