Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm Up

It's 5:45 in the morning, and I am wide awake. And it's not Bennett's fault. I fed him at 3:00. He is sleeping soundly. Bryant is sleeping. Reeves is sleeping. Not me. I want to sleep, but each time I close my eyes, I just toss and turn. I haven't slept since I fed Bennett, and now I'm afraid to go to sleep because it is almost time to feed him again. I have done laundry, gotten the coffee ready, straightened up. If it weren't for having to be quiet, this could be one of my most productive mornings. If the sun were up, I could be getting things done in the yard. But no, here I am updating the blog. I'll try to knock out a couple of thank you notes also.
I can't stand not being able to sleep, particularly right now, when sleep at our house is at such a premium. Luckily, Reeves has school tomorrow (today-in 3 hours), so I should be able to squeeze in a decent nap in the late morning while Bennett sleeps. But what to do between now and when the rest of the house awakens?

1 comment:

Anne said...

We need to get instant messages going between us. I often find myself up in the middle of the night. There are lots of great interactive games to be played on the internet.

Here's wishing you more sleep!

Anne