And what makes it so much worse is that it is absolutely gorgeous outside!
Reeves woke up at 6:30 this morning with 101 fever. Guess what? No school yet again for the boy! This then seriously throws a wrench into my plans for the day. My errands are whittled down to a couple of necessary things.
First, go to pick up color cartridge from free refill at Walgreens. Guess what? My cartridge failed! I am so disappointed. I think I have the one cartridge that must be ordered from Dell. Neither Mom nor I can find this stupid thing anywhere! I'll keep searching.
Second, stop by Neal's to pick up Reeves' crocs we left there. Guess what? No crocs on the porch. Not terribly disappointing, just one more thing I have to remember to do.
Third, go to grocery store to pick ingredients for Morgan's birthday dinner. (BTW, Happy 30th Birthday, Morgan!) Guess what? Purchase all ingredients for casserole, forget all ingredients for salad. Typical!
And finally, I feel like my throat is getting sore. Hopefully it will go away, but it would be just my luck if it didn't.
But, as bad as a mom's day may be, there is always that silver lining. Bennett gave me a solid 5 or 10 minutes of good, sweet smiles. If he had teeth, they would have beel shining. I got the dimple and all, and Reeves has been a super trooper all day and is at the tail end of at least a 3 hour nap, so I guess that makes up for it!
2 comments:
Great attitude Kak! Could you bottle that up and sell me some!
Sorry for the stinky day... I hate when plans have to change quickly! I do love the positive attitude, though!!
Post a Comment