For whatever we lose(like a you or a me), It's always our self we find in the sea. ~e.e. cummings
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Jumbo Shrimp
Dad and Bryant went shrimping Sunday night. I knew they must not be having too much success when, by 10:30, I still hadn't heard anything. Usually, if they're on them, they can fill up a cooler pretty quickly. Well, I was right. Even after all that time, they still only got about half a cooler. But what they lacked in quantity, they more than made up for in quality. There were some of the biggest shrimp I had ever seen in there.
I think, despite not filling up the cooler, it's every so often catching these monsters that really keeps them going back. Well, maybe that and a night on the water, some beer, no nagging wives, and good company. But I'm pretty sure it's just the jumbo shrimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment