I do NOT appreciate the loogie you sent flying my way this morning. It was disgusting. By some miracle, it didn't hit my car because if it had, I think I probably would have had to sell the thing right then and there (this incident was not far from the Volvo place) because I could never be able to bring myself to gaze upon, much less go about the business of cleaning your bodily fluid off of my car. It was like I saw my life flash before my eyes. Time slowed down as I watched you arch your back, purse your foul lips, and thrust your dirty face and undoubtedly smelly body sideways towards your open driver's side window. I saw the offending glob of mucus exit the window, then something almost magical happened. What had been a tight ball of spit and mucus was transformed, by the wind, into a neuron of germs.
Had it not been one of your disgusting organic byproducts it might have been beautiful. BUT IT WASN'T! It was frightening. Just because you are by yourself in your car, please remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Have some modicum of respect for those around you. Honestly, I would have rather you tossed a cigarette but out of your window than your own DNA. I am only glad my son wasn't in the car with me at that time. I just might have offended his virgin ears. Oh yeah, and it didn't get any less repulsive the SECOND time you did it. Please man, take some medicine or have a chest x-ray or something! You have got a problem!Thank you.
5 comments:
That is DISGUSTING.
F-O-U-L
Ick. I'm glad it didn't hit you.
Thanks for sharing...
:) Melinda
If it had been me, and if it had hit my car...I probably would have followed him to the next stopped traffic signal, wiped it off of my car with one of the million fast food place napkins in my console, walked to his car, and pasted it on. Wonder what would have happened to me then?
Post a Comment