Monday, I was lucky enough to be able to get out of work a bit early, pick up Reeves, and meet the girls for playgroup. It was such a treat. I treasure every moment Reeves gets to spend with all of your children because they are such wonderful people. It is so amazing to see each parent reflected in their child. They are all so sweet and fun and kind. Of course, given their parents, how could any of these children be anything but special. They are each a blessing, and Reeves is so fortunate to have them as his friends. What perfect role models.
Mae and Mills are too cute in all of their almost 8 month maturity. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for them to get here.
I can't believe how big all the chilluns are getting! These days of blanket time are rapidly coming to an end with each passing week. Mobility, here they come!
Reeves was fascinated with DuBose, following him everywhere. And D was super sweet to share his chalk and show Reeves how to climb on the table. Maybe it was the matching red shoes!

DuBose was perfectly contect watching Spencer and MK on the seesaw, having no desire to get on it himself. I love how he has his arms crossed here.
Spencer's big trick was "falling" off of the seesaw. It was a bit frightening at first, but we were all quickly convinced that there was indeed no accident here. MK and D cracked up everytime.
I'm so glad playgroup has been moved to the afternoons. Hopefully, we will be able to make it more often.

Mae and Mills are too cute in all of their almost 8 month maturity. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for them to get here.
I can't believe how big all the chilluns are getting! These days of blanket time are rapidly coming to an end with each passing week. Mobility, here they come!
Reeves was fascinated with DuBose, following him everywhere. And D was super sweet to share his chalk and show Reeves how to climb on the table. Maybe it was the matching red shoes!

DuBose was perfectly contect watching Spencer and MK on the seesaw, having no desire to get on it himself. I love how he has his arms crossed here.
Spencer's big trick was "falling" off of the seesaw. It was a bit frightening at first, but we were all quickly convinced that there was indeed no accident here. MK and D cracked up everytime.
I'm so glad playgroup has been moved to the afternoons. Hopefully, we will be able to make it more often.
3 comments:
Cute Cute!!
I do have to argee with you about our children all being such special people! I feel so blessed to be able to watch all them grow up!
So glad Reeves was able to join the kids on Monday! D had a great time with him!
So glad you were able to join us.
Sorry we missed y'all at playgroup. Hope you can come lots and lots!
Post a Comment