So, I'm sitting here, trying to come up with something to write because, Lord knows, I have nothing else to do, and I think that maybe, if I just keep typing, something brilliant, no, something interesting, no, something slightly amusing will come out. Umm, so far, not so good. And just so you know, staring at the screen doesn't make it any better.
As such, I will take this opportunity to steal an idea from another blog. We have had quite a bit of fun with it this morning. It's like a "Fill in the Phrase" Mad Lib.
Complete this sentence:
Even though ______ , you still can't ________ .
Please leave your witty phrases in the comments.
As such, I will take this opportunity to steal an idea from another blog. We have had quite a bit of fun with it this morning. It's like a "Fill in the Phrase" Mad Lib.
Complete this sentence:
Even though ______ , you still can't ________ .
Please leave your witty phrases in the comments.
1 comment:
Even though you try, you still can't.
Even though you're awake, you still can't think.
Even though you will it, you still can't make it.
Those all pertain to you. This one pertains to me....
Even though I'm trying to be witty, you still can't muster up a laugh.
Give me another one! I love MadLibs!
Post a Comment