Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lobsters, Day 2

As a thank you to the Bairs and Moyles for all the help they give us with Reeves, we added on to our Little School lobster order and took them out to the country on Sunday. Even better than the lobsters was being able to spend a cool day outside, playing with the boys. They were too cute. We took a tour of Julie and Troy's house. They are getting very close. Sheetrock is up and floors are in. It is looking great, and hopefully they will be in by Christmas. Here we are at the top of the stairs. For those of you who know me, you know that I am deathly afraid of heights. No rails + no banister + 12 feet up = one very uneasy Kak, hence my deathgrip on the boys' hands. It's bad enough when I'm high up, couple that with having my child and nephew up there, and I am nearly shaking. But, we all made it down safely, no thanks to any nervous caution on the boys' parts!


Here's what we like to call our "Britney Spears" shot. Carseats! We don't need no stinkin' carseats!This is one of the few shots where you will find Reeves not trying to drive the golf cart. Grandy loves his boys, and they adore him right back.

So far, this is the best shot I have ever gotten of the two of them. It was a fleeting moment, but I was able to catch them just before Reeves tried to climb off of the table. (Actually, the dismount may have been starting in this picture!)

Anna and David joined us for dinner. We were also celebrating their birthdays.Reeves was determined to help his daddy with the grill. I don't think he yet quite understands that the grill is hot, but he's getting there.

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a nice thing for you to do for your family (and the Little School). Looks like you had a great time.

Anne