Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 06, 2006

Tag, You're It

Thanks, Nancy, for the tag. I am now tagging Caroline S, Jodie, and Gwen. Looking forward to your answers!

I am: a mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, aunt, cousin, godmother, friend
I want: oh my goodness, SO many superficial things, but beyond those, to raise my child to have a love of the outdoors, a strong Christian faith, respect for others, love for his family and friends, a quick wit, and an amazing golf game - good enough to get him on the PGA tour so that his father and I can travel around the world and watch him play
I have: an amazing son, a wonderful husband, and a good sense of humor
I wish: I were a little less talk and a lot more action
I hate: having to work and not being able to be with Reeves during the day
I miss: days when all I had to worry about was whether we would win our basketball game and if I had done all of my homework
I hear: how crazy Tom Cruise is and that he's in the closet and all the Scientology crap
I wonder: if any young girl watching Top Gun really cares about all that
I regret: not taking advantage of my college years like I should have
I am not: a good singer, but am cursed to know all the words to almost any song I have ever heard
I dance: with Reeves and Bryant and occasionally, with a little liquid courage, in a group with my girlfriends
I sing: only by myself or with very close friends who have heard my cackling before
I cry: so much more now that I am a mother - not because I'm depressed, but because any story or picture or song that has anything to do with anything happening to a child makes me think, "OMG. What if something like that happened to Reeves?" It's too easy to sympathize with those parents now.
I am not always: good about RSVP'ing to parties
I make with my hands: crossstitch squares, Christmas stockings, fences
I write: on the blog, but elsewhere, not as often as I should
I confuse: Bryant (and others) with which drink I will take in which cup. Regular Coke in a glass or straight out of the can, unless it is a fountain Coke, then I will take it in a plastic cup but still prefer styrofoam to plastic. Diet Coke I will take in any type of vessel, unless it is a fountain Diet Coke, then I would just rather not have anything because I cannot stand fountain Diet Coke. Milk must be in a glass, not a plastic cup.
I need: to take time to visit more with the people who are truly important to me
I should: be more thankful for the things I have
I start: A tag
I finish: A tag

1 comment:

Rossi said...

I'm with you on the styrofoam cup preference and milk in a glass!
I enjoyed your answers :).