
So here is our morning routine: I get up, shower, begin to get dressed. It is at about this time that Reeves wakes up. At that point, I wake Bryant up for him to go make the bottle, and I go get Reeves. This, of course, involves changing his diaper which, although his attitude towards it is getting better, is still, on principle, an unpleasant matter. But this is what we do - every morning. The only thing that changes is that sometimes Bryant sleeps through the bottle making. Well, this morning, Reeves apparently let loose while I was in the shower. Bryant had to go in and get him. Guess who decided this morning would be the day he pulls up in the crib? What's the go with that? I have been waiting for that for a month! But every morning I go in, he is on all fours, waiting for me to pick him up. So the one morning Daddy goes in to get him, he is standing at the rail! The inhumanity! Oh, and also, I STILL had to change his diaper! It's like waiting to see a meteor, and then blinking as it goes by.
Of course, isn't all of childhood like that? It's gone before you know it.
5 comments:
It never fails, we do all of the hard work and the men get to reap the rewards! :) That is like Chris saw James roll over on Sunday and he hasn't done it since... What a cutie! I can't believe how big Reeves has gotten! I hope to see ya'll soon!!
Uh- the injustice!
k:
what kind of camera do you use? i love your pictures that you post!
gwen
Do you really think it happened? Maybe Bryant just said it happened. Hee hee. That is an adorable picture!!!
It's probably not the camera but the person behind it. Kak should be taking pictures for a living!
Post a Comment