
I'm not even sure how to thank my dearest friends for this quilt. It is so special to Bryant and me to have friends like you, and Reeves is so lucky to have so many wonderful aunts and uncles (not to mention the "cousins" who keep multiplying yearly!) I know he will treasure this quilt forever. It will always be a reminder of how much he is loved, and how much he was loved before he was even born! I pray that when he grows up, Reeves will have such a wonderful extended family of friends as we do. Thank you all!!
1 comment:
That quilt is beautiful! Ya'll all do such a wonderful job... if you ever run out of babies to do it for (not likely at the rate ya'll are going!), you can do one for James :) Hee, hee! Tell Caroline I want one too!!!
Post a Comment