Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

How True

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
-John Burroughs


I stumbled upon this quote last night. It seemed so fitting to me right now. If only there were more hours in the day to not only do all the things I want to do, but at least the things I need to do. There are so many family and friends I do not see nearly enough; so many things I need to do; so many things I want to do with Reeves and Bryant. It is amazing how time flies when you don't take the time to stop and truly enjoy it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, as you said a week ago on my post "where are these tears coming from"... what a perfect quote for the way I have been feeling since I headed back to work... the days are so short and I have this constant feeling that I'm always trying to catch up!!! What a pretty picture!

Caroline said...

So true... that quote fits me exactly. It is amazing all the emotions you go through being a mother.