
This is my child shaking that same thing...


It is hilarious to watch this. His face transforms. He does not breathe while he is shaking something or trying to tear something. It doesn't matter what it is - a rattle, a spoon, paper, a blanket. The funniest thing is that when he is through with his non-breathing energy exertion, he takes the same kind of breath you or I would when we come up for breath after being under water. There is a major exhalation. I really need to get this on video because I don't know whether this is going to be a life long thing or just a fleeting habit.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! It doesn't even look like him when he is holding his breath! Your camera is super fast to catch that on film!!
I am dying laughing because I can play that video in my head. Ha! You definitely have a cutie.
Post a Comment