This was Reeves last night, after we returned from a super fun day at the Moyles' out in the country. When we left for their house, the boat was attached to the truck. When we returned it wasn't. Reeves was none too happy about this. He even got a little attitude about it. Sometimes it's so hard not to laugh when they act like that, even though we know we shouldn't. There were some tears involved when he realized we no longer had the boat in our yard. I'm so glad he loves the boat as much as he does. I promise, if we could go in it everyday, we would!
For whatever we lose(like a you or a me), It's always our self we find in the sea. ~e.e. cummings
Monday, June 11, 2007
This Is Where The Boat is Supposed To Be
This was Reeves last night, after we returned from a super fun day at the Moyles' out in the country. When we left for their house, the boat was attached to the truck. When we returned it wasn't. Reeves was none too happy about this. He even got a little attitude about it. Sometimes it's so hard not to laugh when they act like that, even though we know we shouldn't. There were some tears involved when he realized we no longer had the boat in our yard. I'm so glad he loves the boat as much as he does. I promise, if we could go in it everyday, we would!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment